Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and a post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Management, or Tourism or relevant field.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse, change-oriented setting as well as negotiate and seek solutions for difficult problems.
- Excellent at building relations and networks, both internal and external, and be able to network with relevant Suppliers
- Good knowledge of the operations of hotel providers and Travel Agencies as well as diplomatic practices, privileges, and immunities
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and proficiency or good working knowledge of the Bank's other working languages (French, Arabic, and Portuguese) is an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and to multi-task
- Good team spirit, and ability to contribute productively as a team member
Contract type – Permanent
The closing date for applications is 1st November 2021
If you are interested to apply for this role, please reach out to Maysa Zaker at AIMS International Egypt directly at email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS JOB