- Functional support of application systems and interdependent interfaces
- Configuration, patches, update, and upgrade management of the application systems
- Manage and support integration of application systems with other interconnected solutions
- Provide business analysis and requirements gathering support for end-users
- Draft and Implement the IT Disaster Recovery Plan in collaboration with the IT team. Ensure that application, tools, and data are available on the disaster recovery site at any time required.
- Document any necessary procedure related to applications for reference.
- Anticipates application systems problems and implement preventive measures.
- Investigate and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize application systems availability
- Develop management information reports and dashboard using business objects, crystal report and other applicable tools.
- Design and manage data warehouse applications and tools
- Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with application service providers
- Actively manage the timely resolution of outstanding defects or issues impacting the business
- Support the preparation of key presentations, strategy documentation and other documents
- Handle and implement requests for application customizations
- Provide end-user training
- Investigate user problems, identify root cause, determine possible solutions, test, and implement solutions
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Qualifications , Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant degree from a recognized University, a master’s degree in a relevant field or a recognized professional qualification in lieu.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in application systems support & configuration management (particularly SAP ERP and Concur) in a modern international ICT environment.
- Implementation and management experience of application systems (SAP particularly) very desirable.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing banking application support processes including application defect management
- Demonstrated expertise in Solution architecture and system development life cycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of system testing
- Ability to develop customized software applications from functional specification
- Knowledge of Agile development framework
- Demonstrated experience in software application implementation
- Demonstrated experience in managing service level agreement with application service providers
- Knowledge of business reporting tools such as business object, crystal report and reporting writing
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage
- Willingness to travel and to work long hours where required to achieve the Bank's objectives.
Contract type – Permanent
Closing date for applications is 5th August 2021
If you are interested to apply for this role please reach out to Maysa Zaker at AIMS International Egypt directly at email@example.com or click apply below
APPLY FOR THIS JOB