The objective of the role
Managing and coordinating activities that will enable and enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty, through ensuring interactions that meet customer needs and managing the customer life cycle, which will ultimately lead to an increase in profitability. Mainly looking after Operational CRM, Customer Surveys and Market Research, Digital Presence, Customer Complaint Management, Call Center Management, and Social Media Engagement and Monitoring. In addition to, E-commerce project.
- Managing and coordinating activities that will enable and enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty, through ensuring interactions that meet customer needs and managing the customer life cycle.
- In this context, to direct, organize and coordinate the following processes and activities and the teams working on these main topics:
- Customer relations and complaint management.
- Omnichannel Customer communication.
- Call center management.
- Customer recommendation surveys, Voice of Customer reporting, and sentimental analysis.
- End-to-end customer journey management and pain point detection.
- Coordinating action plans with other departments about possible improvement areas in the customer journey.
- Digital experience management.
- Developing new digital channels while improving existing ones.
- Market research activities to provide customer insight to be used in strategic decisions.
- Advanced data analytics to provide data for customer communications and services.
- Social media monitoring and engagement management.
- Actively participating in the strategic planning activities of the company, sharing the data, information, and evaluations that will form input for planning customer-centric activities with the company management; to lead the definition and implementation of strategic activities related to the area of responsibility.
- Personnel planning and preparing related investment, expense, and employee budget.
- Determining the development needs of the employees of its units, providing the necessary budget, and ensuring that development requirements are met.
- Determining the performance targets of team members and making annual performance evaluations.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the automotive or relevant industry that has a similar aggressive sales environment.
- A postgraduate certificate will be a plus.
- Good experience in managing customer experience life cycles physical and digital.
- Experience in partnering with the business to support the management of the company to enhance customer experience and its impact on ROI.
- The candidate must have previous managerial/ team-leading skills.
- Exposure to managing digital platform customer relations.