DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer Service
- Dispatch monthly and ad hoc statements to customers.
- Dispatch welcome letters to new customers after the first disbursement of the facility.
- Dispatch rate-fixing advice to customers after every disbursement and at the beginning of each interest period thereafter.
- Interact with customers via phone, email to ensure that customer queries and complaints are attended to within a reasonable timeframe.
- Interact with customers via phone, email to follow up on repayments and bills due under documentary credits.
- Dispatch of end of year balance confirmation letters to customers and follow-up submission.
- Respond to customers’ balance confirmation letters and any inquiries there be.
- Perform reconciliations on customer and internal accounts.
- Send reminders and diaries to follow up facility information undertakings and covenants deferred CPs/CSS, insurance policies, and ensuring reporting requirements are provided in a timely manner.
- Diarize facility renewal dates to facilitate timely annual reviews of facilities.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (CRAS, LEGA, CQAS, LORE, PASE, CLRE) to attend to their facility data and information requirements and solving any queries raised.
- Capture and maintain information relating to deferred conditions, covenants, and information undertaking as well as ensuring data quality in Finacle (including data enriching and testing in Finacle).
- Ensure that all the documentations are properly filed and retrievable appropriately.
- Updating and producing all reports relating to the assigned portfolio.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by H-Loan Admin and/or Director, Banking Operations.
Qualifications and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree and Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change
- Liaises with customers daily and coordinates with counterparts across
Afreximbank as necessary, acting as the first point of contact for routine queries
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates, and governments
- Strong customer service and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Knowledge of the Bank’s other working languages is an added advantage (Arabic and Portuguese)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A good understanding of core banking systems, policies, procedures, and industry best practices
- Good understanding of the credit process from origination to recovery
- Capacity to work under pressure
APPLY FOR THIS JOB