APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Design protects, and manages security services for the Bank’s global information security infrastructure.
- Perform continuous security assessment of the cloud security architecture.
- Engineer and tune the cloud security solutions including but not limited to enrollments, monitoring, alerting, and maintaining defined security posture.
- Implementation, development, and integration of open source security solutions.
- Engage in the technical design of solutions based on use cases and business requirements
- Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies.
- Stay abreast of emerging cloud technologies and proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof.
- Reduce time-to-detect and time-to-remediate by driving the automation of applied threat intelligence and sensor enrichment
- Develop and expand API framework to interconnect Security Tools.
- Responsible for the thorough documentation of implementations, via technical documentation and run books.
- Apply adept understanding and experience with cloud system automation platforms and technologies.
- Partake in efforts that shape the organization’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments and on premise environments.
- Direct and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls.
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams.
- Responsible for automating security controls, data, and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support.
- Stay abreast of emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls and proactively provide recommendations and remediations.